New Swedish Psychological Thriller From Netflix Is a Must-Watch! (Beautiful Actresses, a Rich Lifestyle, Sex, and Suspense)

"A Couple of Lies" starring Frida Gustavsson and Emma Appleton. They play wives whose husbands swap homes for a few weeks for a change, but they soon find out each other's secrets, which puts them against each other.
This limited series definitely looks promising. A teaser is out in which Frida Gustavsson is clearly naked in the pool, but we do not see her assets. But who knows, maybe we'll see her getting out of the pool totally naked in the series.

Frida Gustavsson never shies away from nudity when the script requires it, and the same goes for Emma Appleton, who has also done nudity in the past, so the casting couldn't be better. Both ladies are beautiful, but it is based on a novel, which I researched, and it doesn't look like there's any explicit or graphic sex in it, which is worrying. But I trust Netflix with these foreign shows. I think they will add at least some nudity and sex, but the source material doesn't have all that.
In the trailer, we see Frida having sex, so most of the sexual content will probably come from her. This is only a four-part series, so I wouldn't expect sex in every episode because the story still needs to progress. After Episode 2, I don't think there will be much room for any romance.
The promo images are out, and both actresses look gorgeous.


Watch it on Netflix on October 30th.


Comments